Saturday, March 25, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/25/2017

Portrait of a young scholar - Maerten van Heemskerck
Portrait of a Young Scholar, Maerten van Heemskerck, 1531

Daily Thoughts 03/25/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I bought a daily planner.  I have to keep track of more than usual lately and am going to have to write it down.

I read some of Fast Food Nation on the way home.  I am reading about how fast food restaurants hire young people and try to keep wages very low.

I also started reading Pogue's Basics Money Essential Tips and Shortcuts  (That No One Bothers To Tell You) by David Pogue.

Web Bits


James Beard Award Nominees

Danielle Steel Loves the Weather and Elmore Leonard Hates Exclamation Points:  Literature by the Numbers

Brooklyn Public Library to Debut 'Where the Wild Things Are'  Library Card

No comments: