Monday, March 20, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/20/2017

Philosophy Enthroned, Virgil Solis (German, (?) 1514–1562 Nuremberg)

Daily Thoughts 03/20/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Small Data.  Martin Lindstrom is describing how he visits different countries and looks for what people desire.

I printed up some more flyers.  I also worked a little bit on ordering.  I have a lot more work on programming to do.

There is a program tonight, Suffrage, The Fight for Women's Rights from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Grace Greene Baker Community Room.

In addition, there is the Fundamentals of Computers Class and the Microsoft Word class tonight.

Web Bits

Mayor Unveils Combined Public Housing, Library Designs -- Are They More Than Pretty Pictures?

Council Approves Sunset Park Library Redevelopment

It would be hard to imagine working in public housing as a librarian.

No comments: