Saturday, December 9, 2017

Daily Thoughts 12/09/2017

Still Life with Guitar - Antonietta Raphael
Still Life With Guitar, Antoinetta Raphael, 1928

Daily Thoughts 12/09/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

On the way to work, I read some more of Winning Elections and Influencing Politicians for Library Funding.  I am reading about creating Ballot Committes for libraries.  There was also quite a bit on how to make deeper connections into the community as well as identifying supporters with political power.

I fnished reading the latest New York Times Book Review.

I worked on some scheduling.

It is snowing outside the library right now.  It is very quiet.

Web Bits


Coding In Arkansas Public Libraries




No comments: