Friday, December 29, 2017

Daily Thoughts 12/29/2017


A Philosopher, Jan Lievens, 1631

Daily Thoughts 12/29/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.


There are two more days in the Lets Build Robots! Tweens Learn. Build. Share.  campaign.  We have reached $4230,  71% of our goal of  $6000.  Please donate.  Even a small amount counts.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/let-s-build-robots

I read part of an e-book last night from Baen Books, Though Hell Should Bar the Way by David Drake.  http://www.baen.com/though-hell-should-bar-the-way-earc.html  I purchased the e-Arc and finished reading the book.

It has been a quiet day today.  I am on vacation.

The  New Year is coming up soon.  I have a class starting on January 8, Advanced eCourse: Winning Support and Influencing Communities for Library Funding!

I checked the bestseller list for the New York Times and Publishers Weekly today.

Web Bits

Bookstore Chains,  Long In Decline, Are Undergoing A Final Shakeout



Librarians Leading The Way During Times of Rapid Social Change


No comments: