Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Daily Thoughts 12/20/2017


Man Seated With His Reading and Writing Materials before Him

Ryūryūkyo Shinsai (Japanese, active ca. 1799–1823)

Daily Thoughts 12/20/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Bunk.  I am reading about literary forgeries.  Lord Byron is a focus of this discussion.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I displayed a few crochet books.

I spent some time in the computer lab this morning.

I have a presentation to do for the board this afternoon.  I have been making some adjustments to my report.

I wrote another report today for electornic resources.

I spoke to a person who was doing a program on the weekend for a holiday centerpiece.

I found a book which was a promotion for a stealth campaign called Books On the Subway.  https://www.booksonthesubway.com/about/

Web Bits


Revisiting the Founding Era Funding Opportunity.  I think I will be applying for this.

Read Forbidden Words and Savor Daring Artists In Big Sur’s Henry Miller Library

Connecting Through Circuits Library’s Robotics Program Teaches Technology, Confidence to Youngster

No comments: