Thursday, April 4, 2019

Daily Thoughts 04/04/2019

Edward Burne-Jones- Princess Sabra (the King's Daughter).JPG
Edward Burne-Jones (Princess Sabra), The King's Daughter, 1865

Daily Thoughts 04/04/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Monkey is the Messenger.  The author, Ralph De La Rosa is a psychotherapist in private practice and a meditation teacher.  A lot of this book about how meditation helps you with your problems.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.  April is National Poetry Month.

I checked the 600s, the oversize books, and the fiction books in the mezzanine.

I am meeting to discuss a business program at 2:00 p.m.

I am also working on scheduling.

I spent some time working on a grant for Arts Westchester.

I worked on the monthly report for my department.

I also spent some time working on orders for new books.


Web Bits



Labs In the Library

Tsondoku: The Practice of Buying More Books Than You Can Read

New York Public Library's Walt Whitman Exhibit Traces the Life, Influences of the Good Gray Poet








No comments: