Friday, April 5, 2019

Daily Thoughts 04/05/2019


Arrangement In Black: Girl Reading, James McNeill Whistler, circa 1880-1890

Daily Thoughts 04/05/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading The Monkey is the Messenger Meditation and What Your Busy Mind Is Trying to Tell You by Ralph De La Rosa.  I enjoyed reading this book. There is a list of recommended titles which I am looking at as well as extensive notes on the content.

I spent some time checking the 600s.

We met as a group with a foundation today to discuss the teen computer area.

I spent some more time working on the Arts Westchester grant.

I checked the New York Times bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly bestseller list.

Web Bits


Libraries= Strong Communities Celebrate National Library Week April 7-13, 2019

Salem Library Hosts “Sensory Night” For Kids With Autism

Philadelphia Free Library Builds New Public Rooms, New Modern Mission


No comments: