Friday, April 26, 2019

Daily Thoughts 04/26/2019


Oppler-lesende.jpgWoman Reading by Ernst Oppler, (1867-1929)



















Daily Thoughts 04/26/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Body Keeps the Score.  I am reading about theater for people with troubled lives like homeless veterans and foster care children.

I also read some more of How To Do Nothing.  I am reading about why it is important to have time to not do things and take a break from devices and the internet.

Web Bits


Nevada State Library Enters New Phase Of Virtual Reality Project

Library Advocacy Starter Kit

Kanopy and Hoopla are the Two Best Streaming Services You've Never Heard Of

The Mount Vernon Public Library has both of these available with your library card.

How Working In A Public Library Changed My Perspective On What Librarians Actually Do

14 of the World's Most Charming Libraries

Concrete White Plains Library Plaza Is Getting a $6 Million Dollar Facelift With Gardens, Stage

No comments: