Friday, June 7, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/07/2019

File:Wang Meng Writing Books under the Pine Trees 1279-1368 Кливленд МИ.jpg
Wang Meng Writing Books Under the Pine Trees, 1360s

Daily Thoughts 06/07/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Information Warfare.  I am reading about what happens in a troll factory where people are paid to post opinions and write derogatory statements about politics they are being paid to oppose.  It describes how people take on multiple identities in order to post fake opinions.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I wrote the monthly report covering May 2019.

I spent some time going through the holds list for the Westchester Library System identifying high demand items that we don't own. I also read the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list and the New York Times Bestseller list.

I checked for damaged items in the collection this afternoon.  I also spent some time checking fiction books in the mezzanine.

Web Bits


Partnering Means More at the Library

Does Reading Fiction Make Us Better People

No comments: