Friday, June 28, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/28/2019


Writing Utensils, Ryusen, mid-Nineteenth Century

Daily Thoughts 06/28/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Crucial Conversations.  I am reading about how not to demonize people and how to stop creating negative stories.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I checked some of the damaged items in the collection.

I also spent some time checking for missing items.

I put in two orders for new books with New York State funds.

I worked on creating some weeding lists for staff.

Right now, I am at the public computers.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

Web Bits


AAP Urges FTC to Scrutinize Dominant Online Platforms

ALA 2019: ALA Council Votes to Take E-book Issues to Public, Congress

As Kanopy's Popularity Grows, Can Your Library Continue to Afford It?

No comments: