Sunday, June 16, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/16/2019

Lorenzo Lotto - Portrait of a Gentleman in his Study - WGA13700.jpg
Portrait of a Gentleman In His Study, Lorenzo Lotto, 1527

Daily Thoughts 06/16/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of The Horse The Wheel And Language How Bronze Age Riders From the Eurasian Steppes Shaped the Modern World by David W. Anthony.  The book starts with a discussion of the origin of Indo-European languages.

I also read a little bit more of Outer Order Inner Calm.  I am reading about different things that you can do to make organizing easier.

In addition, I read a little bit more of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.  It makes me want to read Seneca who is another stoic philosophy.

I looked at something called Educode today which is a basic coding class done online.
https://educode.org/library?d=1560730363537

Web Bits


More Libraries Hiring Social Workers To Address Homelessnes, Employment Challenges

Summer Reading Program Leads to Improved Literacy in the Community

No comments: