Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/25/2019

File:Man Writing Letter and Woman Reading Letter.jpg
 Man Writing Letter and Woman Reading Letter, two paintings by Gabriël Metsu combined into a dyptich, Circa 1664-1666

Daily Thoughts 06/25/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I checked some of the fiction titles in the mezzanine.  I generated a new weeding list using Evergreen which is our Integrated Library System.  I also spent some time looking for missing items with a list from Evergreen.  We have been working on making the collection cleaner and more orderly.  I spent some time looking at damaged materials as well.

I worked on some orders of new books.  I also read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.  I looked for material on science and art today for future orders.

I spent some time working on schedules.  I have to do some work with ADP.

Web Bits


DC Closes Vertigo Revamps Publishing Under Age Specific Labels

Dewey Decimal System Founder Expunged From Library Award Over Racism and Sexism

New York City's Public Libraries to End Film Streaming Through Kanopy

No comments: