Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/12/2019

File:'Man Reading' by John Singer Sargent, Reading Public Museum.jpg
Man Reading by John Singer Sargent, undated, Reading Public Museum, Unknown Date

Daily Thoughts 06/12/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Build A Great Team One Year to Success.  I am reading about choosing questions for interviews.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time checking for damaged material in the mezzanine.

I worked on an order of new books.  I read a copy of Library Journal.

I spent some time discussing grants and fundraising with a volunteer.

We had a staff meeting where we discussed purchase orders as well as the layout for the tech area.  I will be getting a new desk and work area.

Web Bits



Building Inclusive Libraries

When Librarians Become Targets of Harassment

Santa Maria Public Library to Host Succulent Exchange on Saturday

No comments: