Monday, June 17, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/17/2019

The Quartier Latin: A Magazine Devoted to The Arts
Louis John Rhead, circa 1898-1899, The Quartier Latin A Magazine Devoted to the Arts

Daily Thoughts 06/17/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Horse The Wheel and Language on the way to work.  I also read some more of Meditations by Marculus Aurelius.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I have a copy of the New York Times Book Review to read as well as the Ingram Advance for July.

I put in an order for new books.

I have to go to the Community Development Block Grant meeting tonight at 6:00 p.m. to present on a grant for computer equipment.

Web Bits



Hearings on Proposed Book Tariffs Start Today

Gay Themed Books Fuel Fight Over Free Speech at Small Town Library In Maine


No comments: