Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/04/2019

File:Boston Public Library exterior.jpg
1909 Postcard of the Boston Public Library

Daily Thoughts 09/04/2019

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I checked the library Facebook and Twitter this morning.

I read some more of The Library An Illustrated History on the way to work.

I spent some time checking books in the mezzanine.

I checked out the book To Clear Away the Shadows by David Drake which is military science fiction.

I have to check with some people about programming.

I worked on three orders of new books.

I looked through a copy of Publishers Weekly, the New York Times Book Review, and Bookpage. 

I talked with Gwen Jackson of the 3D Cloth Doll Club to ask her to work on a grant with me to teach doll making at the library.

I also worked on scheduling and programming for the library for next month.

Web Bits


In Case You Didn’t Know The Vatican Library Has Been Digitized and is Online

Historical Copyright Records and Transparency

I Spent a Night In A Library In Wales and You Can Too

2019 Library Design Showcase


No comments: