Monday, September 16, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/16/2019

File:Sebastian Stosskopf - Still Life of Books and a Rembrandt Engraving - 52.199 - Detroit Institute of Arts.jpg
Sebastian Stosskopf, Still Life of Books and Rembrandt Engraving, 1631

Daily Thoughts 09/16/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Histories of Libraries in the Western World.  I am reading about early university libraries in the United States like the first libraries at Yale and Harvard.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time shifting books in the mystery section.

I worked on an order of books on science.

I checked some of the nonfiction books in the mezzanine.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review and the Times Literary Supplement.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2019 class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Why Everyone Deserves Access to Ebooks

No comments: