Monday, September 30, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/30/2019


Willard Leroy Metcalf - The Ten Cent Breakfast - Google Art Project.jpg

The Ten Cent Breakfast, Willard Leroy Metcalf, 1887

Daily Thoughts 09/30/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read the Wall Street Journal on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2019 class in the computer lab tonight.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I checked some of the 300s on the main floor.  We also continued working on shifting.

Web Bits


Machine Learning: This Machine Read 3.5 Million Books Then Told Us What It Thought About Men and Women

Will the President Trump Library Be Built on Staten Island

In A Syrian Town Under Siege, A Secret Library Kept Dreams Alive


No comments: