Saturday, September 7, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/07/2019

File:15th century Chinese scholar-physician, Japanese woodcut Wellcome L0034720.jpg


15th century Chinese scholar-physician, Japanese woodcut

Daily Thoughts 09/07/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I did a little bit of writing for a grant for a cloth dolls workshop at the Mount Vernon Public Library.

I also read some more of The Jixia Academy And the Birth of Higher Learning in China.  I am reading a comparison between the wandering scholars of ancient Greece and ancient China.

I also read some more of Libraries and the Ancient World.  I am reading about Aristotle's library which is the first large private library not associated with royalty.  There is also some material on the Library of Alexandria.

Web Bits



Checking Our Political Differences at the Door

Lafayette Clerk Bought Elaborate Book Collection Through Library Book Sales

How To Build A Library

Digital Economy Report 2019







No comments: