Friday, September 20, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/20/2019


Self Portrait Salvator Rosa, Circa 1647

Daily Thoughts 09/20/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I read some more of the The Atlas of Happiness.  I learned about Petta Radast from Iceland and Hula from Hawaii.

We voted on our contract today this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time checking the books in the mezzanine.

We finished shifting the books in the mysteries and have started shifting in the main collection.

I am working on scheduling today.

I spent some time checking the New York Times and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.


Web Bits


Libraries Transform Book Pick

7 Insidious Myths About Libraries and Reading (The First Two Kill Me)

Public Libraries May Turn The Page for Colorado City’s News Desert

No comments: