Sunday, December 25, 2011

Daily Thoughts 12/25/2011

New Year's Day postcard mailed in 1909. It reads: "A New Year's Resolution / Jan. 1st / Good Resolution / Each resolution that I make / My conscience surely troubles / Because I find they always break / As easy as Soap bubbles" 1909


Daily Thoughts 12/25/2011


Happy Holidays!, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Years and all that.  I hope you all have a wonderful new year with plenty of time for relaxation, family and friends.

I read a bit more of The End of Growth by Richard Heinberg.  The author is writing about the different financial crises; the housing crisis, the financial crisis, and the near global meltdown of 2008.  He also writes about different potential peaks; peak oil, peak food production, and peak mineral production.

No comments: