Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Daily Thoughts 05/12/2015

Map Reading - Stanley Spencer
Map Reading, Stanley Spencer, 1932

Daily Thoughts 05/12/2015

I checked the Facebook and Twitter for the library.  I also checked the displays and the gift books. I read a copy of the latest New York Times Book Review.

I worked a little bit on nonfiction books.  I did a little bit of work for next weeks new book order.  I also worked a little bit with the computer books.

The book, The Cole Wars The Future of Energy and the Fate of Planet by Richard Martin came in for me to read.

I read some more of Sapiens on the way to work.  I am reading about how knowledge becomes power through the application of science.

The Crochet Class is today from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.

There is an open house tomorrow at the library at 6:30 p.m..  I should be staying some extra time with my colleagues.

Web Bits


Future U: Library 3.0 Has More Resources Greater Challenges



No comments: