Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Daily Thoughts 11/04/2015

Paul Gauguin s Armchair - Vincent van Gogh
Paul Gaugin's Armchair, Vincent Van Gogh, 1888

Daily Thoughts 11/04/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I read some more of If Someone Says "You Complete Me," RUN! on the train to work.  I like the light humor in the book.

I did some more interviewing with a colleague for part-time clerks today.

I also checked the gifts and the displays.  A colleague is putting up the display for the holiday books.  I cleared away the horror display for Halloween.

I placed a hold on the book, Thunderbird by Jack McDevitt.  Jack McDevitt writes archaeological science fiction.

I checked out the book, Fast Food, Good Food by Andrew Weil, MD.

I read through a copy of the New York Review of Books as wells as the December Ingram Advance.  There was a special issue of Ingram,   There was a special issue of Professional, Technical, Reference, and Computer Books.


Web Bits


Project Loon is set to Circle the Planet With Internet Balloons in 2016
http://www.sciencealert.com/project-loon-is-set-to-circle-the-planet-with-internet-balloons-in-2016?utm_source=Article&utm_medium=Website&utm_campaign=InArticleReadMore

University Library Cat Jordan Lands Publishing Deal

City Approves Deal to Sell Library and Replace It With High Rise


No comments: