Saturday, November 28, 2015

Daily Thoughts 11/28/2015

Still Life  - Jean Metzinger

Still Life, Jean Metzinger, 1919

Daily Thoughts 11/28/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I read some more of Welcome to Nightvale.  I rather like the bizarre radio station and the television station.  The touches of strange like imaginary pie at the diner and imaginary corn with the local farmer give this novel a surreal charm.

The book, Smarter than You Think by Clive Thompson came in for me to read today.

I checked out the book, The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.  It is the selection for the next book club on December 17, 2015 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
I looked through the New York Times Bestseller List and the Publishers Weekly Besttseller list today.  I also read through a copy of the Foreword Review.



Web Bits


A Slippery Number How Many Books Can Fit In New York Public Library

New Study Finds Low Levels of Digital Library Borrowing


No comments: