Thursday, November 5, 2015

Daily Thoughts 11/05/2015

File:Beethoven.jpg

Portrait of Ludwig Van Beethoven when composing the Missa Solemnis, Joseph Karl Stieler, 1820

Daily Thoughts 11/05/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Mindware this morning on the way to work.  I am reading about Multiple Regression Analysis and how it is often not accurate.  I am also reading about the need to test the effectiveness of social programs.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

There was training today for the new smartboard in the computer lab.  It is a touch screen version with digital pens.

I printed up some film brochures.

I also spent some time working on the November monthly report.

There is a social media class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. tonight.

I spent some time working on the order for new books for next week.

Web Bits


The Stereotype Stereotype Our Obsession With Librarian Representation

Longmont Library's Robot Spawns Test Commercial Versions

Random House to Publish 3 Little Golden Books Starring Grumpy Cat

I want it.


No comments: