Monday, June 13, 2016

Daily Thoughts 06/13/2015

Georg Achen, Interior with reading woman (1896).jpg
Georg Achen, Interior With Reading Woman, 1896

Daily Thoughts 06/13/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I printed up some flyers.

I read a copy of the New York Times Book Review and got a few orders ready for next week.  I also looked at some prepublication titles from Library Journal.

I spent a little time working on schedules.

On the way home, I read some more of The View from the Cheap Seats.  I like reading about Neil Gaiman's early obsession with books, science fiction, and libraries.  There is a lot about the writing life and the reading life in this book.

Web Bits


Love of Reading Led Woman to Library Career

Ray Bradbury:  Fahrenheit 451 Misinterpreted

Tag: Katerina Laskardis Historical Foundation Library World's First Computer Told Fortunes Like Big G

No comments: