Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Daily Thoughts 06/15/2016

Paul, Study - Camille Pissarro
Paul Study, Camille Pisarro, 1898

Daily Thoughts 06/15/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I also spent some time working on programming today.  I contacted a few people about book readings which we are planning in August.

I read the latest copy of the Baker and Taylor Forecast for July 2016.

I spent some time talking with a lady from the children's room about Bookletters, Facebook, and Constant Contact.

I printed up a few reports from Directors Station focusing on nonfiction books.

I also put in an order for nonfiction DVDs.

There is a computer class tonight called Managing Your Media Devices from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

The Board of Trustees Meeting is tonight also from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

I spent some time going over the content of Evanced for the Adult Summer Reading.  I put in myself to check how the records work.

I took a few minutes to look at the Scannex which allows people to scan documents to a USB drive.


Web Bits


How Public Libraries Promote Digital Inclusion

Chicago Libraries Aim to Give Away 1 million Children's Books



No comments: