Thursday, June 16, 2016

Daily Thoughts 06/16/2016

Index
Young Woman Standing Reading A Letter, Albert Sterner 1900

Daily Thoughts 06/16/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The View from the Cheap Seats on the train home last night.  I am reading various introductions Neil Gaiman gave for authors like Harlan Ellison, Terry Pratchett, Dianna Wynn Jones, and Douglas Adams.  He makes nice statements about fellow authors and goes to conventions.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I did a little work with scheduling.

I read the latest copy of the Publishers Weekly.

I am going to attend the first session of the meeting for the Literacy program at 5:30 p.m. today.

I spent some time looking at nonfiction with high circulation.

Web Bits


Gwinnett Library branch first in North America to Offer 'Self-Access'                 

Good News for Library Funding
http://www.districtdispatch.org/2016/06/good-news-library-funding-senate-appropriations-committee/

No comments: