Thursday, June 30, 2016

Daily Thoughts 06/30/2016

Xue Tao - Qiu Ying
Xue Tao by Qiu Ying

Daily Thoughts 06/30/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Mastermind today.  I am reading about how we focus attention.  In Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock discusses the difference between seeing and observing with Watson.  He is talking about attention and how we focus our attention.  It is natural for the mind to wander from thing to thing.

I read a little bit more of Hear My Sad Story.  I am reading about the ballad of Omie Wise and the ballad of Tom Dooley both are bloody stories of love gone wrong.

Web Bits


Cat Fired from Texas Library Gains International Attention

Underground Library in Manhattan Rewrites Design Rules

New Public Art Commission Unveiled at Mount Vernon Public Library


No comments: