Friday, March 3, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/03/2017

Young Woman in White Reading - Pierre-Auguste Renoir
Young Woman in White Reading, Pierre- Auguste Renoir,  1873

Daily Thoughts 03/03/2017

On the way to work, I read some more of Beyond Competitive Advantage.  I am reading about corporate deception.  The author is describing strategic lemons, moral hazards where management looks after itself at the expense of corporate success, and other ways people tend to make corporations appear more valuable than they are.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.  I put in a banner for Women's History Month.

I read through a copy of Bookpage today.  I also looked at the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.  I helped some people with scanning some documents.

I sent in a wish list for some things I am hoping will happen.

Web Bits


What’s That Smell?  Rare Books and Artifacts From a 1906 Library



No comments: