Friday, March 17, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2017

Reading The Letter - Pablo Picasso
Reading the Letter, Pablo Picasso, 1921

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

I also wrote my graduation essay for my Management of Technology Class.

I am finding the book Unforbidden Pleasures to be quite intellectually stimulating.  I have read about ideas from Nietzsche, Oscar Wilde, Freud, the old testament, and other thinkers so far.

We are working on a Share Your Story page for the library.

Kenneth Davis will be at a presentation for the Friends of the Mount Vernon Public Library.
http://mountvernonpubliclibrary.org/events/dont-know-much-about-the-civil-war/

There is also going to be an Acrylic Painting Class tomorrow in the fiction room led by Bujo.

Web Bits



Creating Inclusive Library Environments


No comments: