Thursday, March 9, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/09/2017


Aristotle with a Bust of Homer, Rembrandt (Rembrandt van Rijn) (Dutch, Leiden 1606–1669 Amsterdam) 1653

Daily Thoughts 03/09/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading Harvard Business Review's 10 Must Reads On Managing Yourself.  This is a series which puts 10 articles on selected subjects from the periodical into book form.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked out the book, Arkwright by Allen Steele.  I also checked out the book, Adult Programs in the Library by Brett W. Lear.

I am reading a copy of the Ingram Advance.

I spent some time working on programming today.  I also worked a little bit on databases.  I am trying to push into May, June, and July for programs.

There is a Gmail class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Bringing the Library to the Comic Con

Clearview Library Hosts Info Sessions on Raising Chickens

No comments: