Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/15/2017


Woman In Robes Reading a Book,  Julia Margaret Cameron (British (born India), Calcutta 1815–1879 Kalutara, Ceylon) 1870

Daily Thoughts 03/15/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read the New York Times on the way to work as well as the New York Daily News.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I spent some time on the payroll system as well.

I am putting some orders in.   I also read the latest New York Times Book Review and looked through Publishers Weekly.

There is a Wordpress class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


A Library of Congress Lab: More Use and More Users of Digital Collections

The Sky is the Limit for One Library in Big Sky Country

Three Myths About Reading Levels


No comments: