Monday, March 13, 2017

Daily Thoughts 03/13/2017

Woman by a Goldfish Tank - Lovis Corinth
Woman By A Goldfish Tank, Lovis Corinth, 1911

Daily Thoughts 03/13/2017

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.

I also checked on my CPLA classes.  There is a live session for Management of Technology.

I put in my final project for the Budget and Finance class for the CPLA which was interview with Terry Kirchner from the Westchester Library System.  I also handed in my final project for the Management of Technology Course.

I am going to be going to Urban Librarians Unite on April 7, 2017.  Carson Block, the teacher from Management of Technology will be at the Urban Librarians Unite conference.

Web Bits


America's First Writing Museum to Open in May

How The Morgan Library and Museum Showcases History in the Digital Age


No comments: