Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/01/2019

Candlestand and Book

Candlestand and Book,

Daily Thoughts 05/01/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the train on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on scheduling for the next month.

I checked some of the fiction books in the mezzanine.

I checked out the book, Space 2.0 How Private Spaceflight, a Resurgent NASA, and International Partners Are Creating a New Space Age with a Foreword by Buzz Aldrin, written by Rod Pyle.  I also checked out the book, Loonshots How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries by Safi Bahcall.

I checked the new version of the holds list which is available through the Evergreen reports system.

Web Bits


Libraries Staking Their Claim As The Original Coworking Space

Essex Library Closures: Children Protest Against Proposals

Library Systems Report 2019

Supporting Our Agenda




No comments: