Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/15/2019


Daily Thoughts 05/15/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I read some more of Loonshots.  I am reading criticism of the concept of the "invisible hand" in economics.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time checking the biography in the mezzanine.

I spent some time checking the 200s on the main floor.  I also checked the fiction in the mezzanine.

I read through a copy of the Times Literary Supplement.

I attended the Community Development Block Grant meeting for 2019 at city hall in Mount Vernon at 5:00 p.m.
 

Web Bits


Book Expo 2019: Children’s Galleys to Grab

Diversity and Inclusion: More Than Books on the Shelves

In Iraq, academics restock Mosul’s barren bookshelves

Stop Summer Slide With Library Reading Programs

 

No comments: