Thursday, May 16, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/16/2019

Harper's: March
Harpers, March 1896, Edward Penfeld

Daily Thoughts 05/16/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Loonshots last night.  I am reading about phase transitions.  A good example of this is when there are sudden traffic jams.

I checked the gifts and the displays this morning.

I spent some time checking the 900s and the fiction in the mezzanine.

I worked on an order of new books from Rainbow Books.

I spent some time in the computer lab.

There is a class on Email with Gmail in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I checked out How To Invent Everything A Survival Guide for the Stranded Time Traveler by Ryan North.  This is the second time I am reading this.

Web Bits

Were the Egyptians the First Scribes?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/235724.stm


Third Barbershop Reading Library Will Be Installed in Corpus Christi

Chicago Finds a Way to Improve Public Housing Libraries

Oakland Art Library Shares Creativity By Letting Patrons Take Artwork Home

No comments: