Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/28/2019

File:Virgil Reading the Aeneid.jpg
Virgil Reading the Aenaeid to August, Octavia, and Livia between 1790 and 1793, Jean Baptiste-Wicar

Daily Thoughts 05/28/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I have been getting ready for Book Expo America which is tomorrow.  I am looking over the exhibitor list.  I also have been looking at Publishers Weekly for information about the show.

Book Expo Around the Booths
https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/bea/article/80027-bookexpo-2019-around-the-booths.html

I placed a hold on the book, The History of Knowledge: Past, Present, and Future by Charles Van Doren.


Web Bits

The Book Club Experience

A Fresh Approach to Job Rotation

Libraries Managing Conflict Resolution

Philly Isn't the Only City Struggling to Keep Its Library Afloat: Celebs Decry Budget Cuts in NYC

No comments: