Friday, May 17, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/25/2019

File:Egyptian - Scribe Statue of Min-nakht - Walters 22230 - Three Quarter.jpg
Scribe Statue of Min-Nakht, Circa 1500 to 1450 B.C., New Kingdom, Egypt

Daily Thoughts 06/25/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

The elevator is up and running at the library.

I read some more of Loonshots last night.  I am reading about how statistics are used to track terror groups online.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time checking the 300s on the main floor.

I also checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I spent some time at the public computers.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

I am going to the VIP Librarians Cocktail Reception at Book Expo America on Thursday, May 30 at 2:30 p.m.

Web Bits


The Library of Congress' Cat Photos are Strange, Glorious and Free to Use

Book Expo's Librarians Lounge 2019: Sweet Summer Reads Courtesy of Penguin Random House Adult Library Marketing

Exhibit Helps Chart History of Apollo 11 Mission

How to Visit the Library of Congress in Our Nations Capital

No comments: