Monday, August 5, 2019

Daily Thoughts 08/05/2019

C.L.S.C. Books

C.L.S.C. Books,

Louis John Rhead American

Daily Thoughts 08/05/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the train to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some fiction books and nonfiction books in the mezzanine.

I have a copy of the New York Times Book Review to read.

We had a meeting today on weeding.

I watched a bit more of A Librarian's Guide to Homelessness (Core Training)

Web Bits


Data Mining Reveals That 80% of Books Published Between 1924 and 1963 Never Renewed Their Copyright and Now Are in the Public Domain

Computer Science Could Learn A Lot From Library and Information Science

Obama Library Brings Elation But Also Fear of Displacement


No comments: