Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Daily Thoughts 08/07/2019

The Artist's Wife in White Reading.JPG

The Artists Wife In White Reading, Carl Holsoe

Daily Thoughts 08/07/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Life After Google. I am reading about cloud services and using gaming computer chips to build supercomputers.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some more time checking books in the mezzanine.

We are putting a banner up for the Toni Morrison display.

I plan on running some more reports in Evergreen this afternoon.

I am going to listen to a New Applicant Webinar this afternoon for the IMLS Twenty First Century Librarian Grant at 3:30 p.m.

Web Bits



Toni Morrison Who Was America's Major Living Novelist Dies At 88

Elearning Platforms for Libraries

A Public Library of, by, and for the People

No comments: