Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Daily Thoughts 08/14/2019

Allegory of Charles I of England and Henrietta of France in a Vanitas Still Life.jpg

Allegory of Charles I of England and Henrietta of France in a Vanitas Still Life, 1670, Carstian Luyckx

Daily Thoughts 08/14/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Build A Great Team One Year to Success.  I am reading about meetings and communication.

I also started reading The Model Thinker What You Need to Know To Make Data Work For You by Scott E. Page.  Scott E. Page describes how different models of thinking get different results and it is important to know several different ways to think about things.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some fiction books in the mezzanine.

I generated some lists for checking shelves on the main floor.

I printed some shelf lists for a colleague to check next week.

I spent some time discussing grants.

I spent a little time cleaning my desk off.

Web Bits




New Boston Public Library Fund Raises $6 Million

New York City Libraries Hire Social Workers

No comments: