Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Daily Thoughts 11/12/2019

Gothic Library
Gothic Library, Frederick Clarke Withers, 1859

Daily Thoughts 11/12/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of It's The Manager.  I started reading the Appendixes for the book.  I am reading about different strengths which people have.

I spent some time working on orders.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I have read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I checked on the shifting on the main floor.

The Crochet Group met today in the Community Room from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits



The Internet Archives is Digitizing and Preserving Over 100,000 Vinyl Records Hear 750 Full Albums Now

Stories That Stand the Test of Time

No comments: