Thursday, November 14, 2019

Daily Thoughts 11/14/2019

John Keats, portrait by Joseph Severn.jpg

Portrait of John Keats, English Poet, Joseph Severn, 1821

Daily Thoughts 11/14/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of It's The Manager last night.

I also read some more of Incubating Creativity At Your Library.  I am reading about inviting people to give suggestions for different events and activities.  There is an interesting suggestion for a Book to Art Club.  https://booktoartclub.squarespace.com/

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I am preparing for the Hipster Death Rattle reading tonight at 6:00 p.m..  It is a mystery by a Brooklyn native, Richie Narvaez.

I worked a little bit on shifting books.

I also removed some books that were not found on the shelves.

Web Bits


80 Years Later, Alexandria Sit-In Arrest Charges Are Dismissed

Life Cycle of A Library Book

No comments: