Friday, November 22, 2019

Daily Thoughts 11/22/2019

Book or album cover
Book Or Album Cover, Henry- Auguste Fourdinois, 1875

Daily Thoughts 11/22/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits.  I am reading about growth stocks.

I also read some more of The Intelligent Investor.  I am reading about how it is easy for people to become overconfident with stocks.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I shifted some books.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I read some of the Ingram Advance catalogs.

I am looking through the patron request sheets.

I looked through Bookpage today.

There is a Teen Games Hour with video games in the community room from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m..  This week we added coloring.  Next week we will add graphic novels.

Web Bits


The Library of Congress Will House the Archives of the Famous AIDS Quilt

Amazon Book Orders on the Rise




No comments: