Monday, November 18, 2019

Daily Thoughts 11/18/2019

File:Lsted woman reading.jpg
Peter Ilsted, A Woman Reading, circa 1905

Daily Thoughts 11/18/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of A Long Petal Of The Sea by Isabel Allende.  The book is historical fiction.  I like the feeling of it.  It describes the fall of the Spanish Republic to Franco.

There is another complete count committee meeting for the City of Mount Vernon. One of my colleagues is going.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/us-census-volunteer-training-in-mount-vernon-day-and-night-sessions-tickets-82541617199?fbclid=IwAR19TnbNfFuqfbqCJ4xAdAPb9JAGC1hA0jnvF-flOxgcMPF5V---JPuk-9I

Web Bits



Let's Be Thankful for Libraries

Sex, Drugs, and Random Acts of Madness at SD Central Library

No comments: