Thursday, April 2, 2015

Daily Thoughts 04/02/2015


Architects Sketch of Alumni Library, 1909

Daily Thoughts 04/02/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of To Explain the World on the way to work.  I am reading about ancient astronomy as practiced by the Greeks and Romans.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I also did a little work on the large print books.  I visited a couple of places to drop off flyers for the survey.  We also had a large batch of paper copies of the survey printed up to distribute to different places.

There is currently an opening for part-time library clerks.
http://www.mountvernonpubliclibrary.org/sites/default/files/2015/ExamAnnouncement-Library-Open-Competitve.pdf

Web Bits


The Government Tells the Library of Congress to Hire a Permanent CIO

No comments: