Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Daily Thoughts 04/21/2015


Daily Thoughts 04/21/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook accounts.

I read a little bit more of Curiosity by Alberto Manguel.  I am reading about the sophists.

I spent some time working on an event.  Kenneth Davis will be at the library on June 18, 2015 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m..  He will be discussing his new book, The Hidden History of America at War, Untold Tales from Yorktown to Fallujah.

I checked the displays and the gift books.  I also handed some more of the library surveys.

The crochet class is today from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the fiction room.

I read the latest copy of the New York Review of Books.  I am looking at Around the World in 50 Years My Adventure to Every Country on Earth by Albert Podell.  I started reading the book.  It is a book about often dangerous, adventurous travel all over the world.

We entered our first batch of paper surveys into the computer.  We have 390 people who have taken the survey.


No comments: