Thursday, April 9, 2015

Daily Thoughts 04/09/2015

The Philosopher (Henry James), circa 1880, Frank Duveneck

Daily Thoughts 04/09/2015

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I contacted a few people via email about programming concerns.  I have been off and relaxing most of this week.

I watched the Webjunction webinar, Adult Programs on 0 Budget.

I read the e-book novella, Jack Strong by Walter Mosley.  It was an enjoyable 44 page noire story with some science fiction touches.

Digital Convention Launching In New York City in 2015, Streamcon
http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/trade-shows-events/article/66149-digital-content-convention-launching-in-nyc-in-2015.html
This looks very interesting to me.

Web Bits

The Popular Romance Project

No comments: