Monday, May 2, 2016

Daily Thoughts 05/02/2016

The Office of Count Lanckoronski, Vienna - Rudolf von Alt

The Office of Count Lanckoronski, Vienna  Rudolf von Alt, 1881

Daily Thoughts 05/02/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I had program from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. The movie, Call Me Crazy A Five Film was shown today for Emotional Wellness Week.  I am going to be working on a display tomorrow for positive psychology.  On Thursday, we are showing the film, The Other Sister.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.  I spent some time preparing for programming.  I also looked through two copies of the Times Literary Supplemnet, the New York Review of Books, and an older copy of Booklist.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. today and a Beginning Microsoft Word class from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.

Web Bits


Vincent Van Gogh Letters

J. Edgar Hoover: The Library Clerk who Became America's 'Most Powerful Man

No comments: