Friday, May 27, 2016

Daily Thoughts 05/27/2016


Scene of Adolfo Pinto’s Family - Jose Ferraz de Almeida Junior
Scene of Adolfo Pinto's Family, Jose Ferraz de Almeda Junior, 1891


Daily Thoughts 05/27/2016

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library this morning.



I also read some of The Anatomy of Inequality today.  There is a quote from Aristotle which I like, "Education is the key; he who knows right acts right."



I read a bit of Grunt as well.  I am reading about camouflage right now.



I checked the displays and the gift books.  I also put out the new copy of the Book Page for June.



The book, Sepp Holzer's Permaculture A Practical Guide to Small-Scale Integrative Farming and Gardening came in for me to read.



There is a program today from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the community room.  Dominique Wilder is reading from her book, The Words I Didn't Listen To. The program went very well.


Web Bits


How to Make a Librarian Happy
http://zestnow.com/how-to-keep-a-librarian-happy/










No comments: